Luke WhittakerBusiness Reporter
- Phone 360-642-8181 or 800- 643-3703
- Email Send Mail
- Dep Coast River Business Journal
- Saturday, May 27, will mark the final day of operation for the Nanci & Jimella’s Café & Cocktails in Ocean Park concluding a culinary career that spanned more than 45 years, one that was as deeply personal and i...
Spring season sweeps coastal communities: Garden and grilling season bolsters area business after wet winter
- Garden and grilling season bolsters area businesses after wet winter
- Electric bike rental business opens in Long Beach
- North Beach Tavern takes shape under new owner
- Former gas station now home to authentic Neapolitan-style pizza
- Mr. Doobees owner HJ Norris discusses his plunge into the Pacific County pot industry
- Tsunami safe in Seaside
- At only age 21, Greg Dotson has long been the student and the understudy, but now he’s the technician and owner of Coastal Custom Computers and Electronics, a repair and retail store in Seaside.
- Nine Clatsop County businesses were recognized during the 5th annual Clatsop Economic Development Resources awards at the Seaside Convention Center on March 22.
- New business streamlines seafood directly to consumer
- When a family business is passed from generation to generation, generally it’s path from parent to child. Sometimes however, the script is flipped.
- Recent upgrades at a local processing plant will soon allow customers to savor the coastal fruit in another form.
- Jeff Dunn, 31, owner, Brew 22
- More marijuana growers take root in Pacific County
- Rising healthcare costs and staffing struggles are among the chief concerns facing rural hospitals.