• At 10:45 p.m. Friday, John Tom Parsons, 43, of Astoria, was arrested by the Astoria Police Department on the 1000 block of Olney Avenue and charged with fourth-degree assault. He allegedly assaulted another driver after a road rage incident.
• At 7:56 p.m. Monday, Suzanne Mary Conner, 51, of Astoria, was arrested by the Astoria Police Department on Columbia Avenue and West Marine Drive and charged with DUII. Her blood alcohol content was 0.16 percent.
• At 9:28 p.m. Sunday, Lezlie D. Giberson, 45, of Clatskanie, was arrested by the Astoria Police Department on the 2200 block of Marine Drive and charged with DUII, hit and run, third-degree criminal mischief, reckless driving, reckless endangering and refusing to take a breath test. Earlier in the night, dispatch received a call about a two-door vehicle with body damage that was seen driving eastbound on the sidewalk next to Marine Drive.
• At 2:10 a.m. Saturday, Amanda Elaine David, 20, of Astoria, was arrested by the Clatsop County Sheriff’s Office on Oregon Highway 104 and U.S. Highway 101 and charged with driving under the influence of intoxicants.
• At 6:42 p.m. Saturday, Scott Hader, 42, of Vancouver, Washington, was arrested by the Seaside Police Department at Roosevelt Drive and Second Avenue and charged with DUII.