• At 12:45 a.m. Saturday, Alisha N. Melton, 28, of Battle Ground, Washington, was arrested by the Astoria Police Department on W. Marine Drive near the Astoria Bridge and charged with driving under the influence of intoxicants. Her blood alcohol content was 0.16 percent.
• At 11:47 p.m. Sunday, Ernest Gerald Ray Oliveira, 55, of Astoria, was arrested by the Astoria Police Department on the 10 block of W. Marine Drive and charged with DUII and reckless driving. His blood alcohol content was 0.14 percent.
• At 12:15 a.m. Monday, Daniel Elliott, 53, of Seaside, was arrested by the Clatsop County Sheriff’s Office on Logan Road and charged with DUII.
• At 8:48 p.m. Saturday, Suzie Lynne Bash, 28, and Matthew James Morse, 30, both of Astoria, were arrested by the Astoria Police Department on the 390 block of Alameda Avenue with warrants out of Clatsop County and charged with possession of a controlled substance. After an initial report of a physical disturbance in a white Nissan, police arrived to allegedly find a loaded methamphetamine pipe.
• At 11:18 p.m. Saturday, Gretchen Jeanne Thomas, 47, of Portland, was arrested by the Astoria Police Department on the 200 block of W. Marine Drive and charged with fourth-degree assault. The alleged victim had scratches to his face following an apparent domestic dispute.