• At 5:20 p.m. Sunday, Nicholas Charles Arnone, 21, was arrested by Oregon State Police on U.S. Highway 26 and charged with driving under the influence of intoxicants. His blood alcohol content was 0.13 percent.
• At 1:05 a.m. Sunday, Andrew C. Nortrup, 28, of Vancouver, Washington, was arrested by Astoria police on First Street and Marine Drive and charged with DUII. His blood alcohol content was 0.16 percent.
• At 9:39 p.m. Saturday, Gina Marie Bizzaro, 53, of Astoria, was arrested by Astoria police on Lief Erikson Drive and charged with DUII. She allegedly crashed into a light pole near Safeway but was uninjured. Her blood alcohol content was 0.19 percent.
• At 7:53 p.m. Friday, Christine D. Guido, 45, of Portland, was arrested by Astoria police on 37th and Duane streets and charged with DUII and refusing a breath test.
• At 3:07 p.m. Sunday, Joshua Wyatt Raniero, 26, of Seaside, was arrested by the Clatsop County Sheriff’s Office on the 37110 block of U.S. Highway 26 and charged with strangulation, menacing and harassment. He allegedly was intoxicated and went to a relative’s home to pick up his children. When the relatives refused, he allegedly placed one of them in a choke hold.
• At 10:35 a.m. Friday, Andrew Sargent, 41, of Seaside, was arrested by Seaside police on the 470 block of Eighth Avenue and charged with fourth-degree assault, strangulation and menacing. He allegedly injured a woman and choked her during a domestic violence dispute with three children in the immediate vicinity.