• At 8:29 p.m. Saturday, Jennifer Boehn, 22, of Astoria, was arrested by Seaside police on Roosevelt Drive near Avenue U and charged with driving under the influence of intoxicants, hit and run and two counts of reckless driving. She allegedly struck a car that was attempting to turn onto Avenue U before continuing northbound away from the scene. Her blood alcohol content was 0.27 percent.
• At 2:22 a.m. Saturday, Steven Arthur Berry, 53, of Gearhart, was arrested by the Clastop County Sheriff’s Office on U.S. Highway 101 near Camp Rilea and charged with DUII and reckless driving.
• At 1:50 a.m. Saturday, Abigail Rose Marie Hines, 22, of Birkenfeld, was arrested by the Clatsop County Sheriff’s Office on the 410 block of First Avenue in Seaside and charged with DUII.
• At 11:51 p.m. Friday, Wyat Karl Larson, 20, of Astoria, was arrested by the Clatsop County Sheriff’s Office on Lewis and Clark Road near Lewis and Clark Grade School and charged with DUII.
• At 5:40 p.m. Saturday, Catherine Gray Kinnunen, 53, of Seaside, was arrested by the Clatsop County Sheriff’s Office on the 36590 block of U.S. Highway 26 and charged with strangulation and menacing. She allegedly was involved in a physical dispute with her roommate.