The results of more than a decade of cleanup
SALEM — Oregon is collecting valuable information about opioid prescribers and their patients but state law hamstrings using the system to confront drug abuse, state auditors said Tuesday.
SEASIDE — A light, defensive pressure and a bunch of offensive rebounds was all Seaside needed Tuesday night against Dayton, in a nonleague girls basketball game at the Gulls' Nest.
- Former Navy landfill capped in place at Tongue Point
- Obituary: Dorothy 'Cis' Christine Wilson
- On the Record: Dec. 11, 2018
- Deaths: Dec. 11, 2018
- Helping Hands closes one Seaside center, to open another
- Obituary: Robert Glenn Howell Jr.
- Workers left in limbo by rehab company
- Everyday People: For Hammond couple, a second chance at love
- Wrestling: Warrenton dominates weekend on the mat
- Deaths: Dec. 7, 2018
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.