GEARHART — The “Share the Warmth” coat and blanket drive, a long-standing tradition for Windermere offices throughout Oregon and Southwest Washington, kicked off Monday, and continues through Dec. 18.
New or gently used and laundered coats (for children and adults) and blankets may be brought to the following locations:
• Cannon Beach, 255 N Hemlock, Suite B1, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday through Friday.
• Gearhart, 588 Pacific Way, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday, and 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Saturday and Sunday.
• Columbia Bank, 603 Marlin Ave. Warrenton.
• Columbia Bank, 301 Avenue A, Seaside.
• Columbia Bank, 107 Sunset Blvd., Cannon Beach.
• Columbia Bank, 715 Laneda Ave., Manzanita.
• Watch Me Grow, 3601 U.S. Highway 101 N., Gearhart.
Donated items will be distributed to those in need by St. Stephen’s Episcopal Church, Astoria Rescue Mission, Head Start, Veterans Administration, Warrenton High School and Astoria High School.
More than 30 Windermere offices in Oregon and Southwest Washington are collecting coats and blankets for those in need this winter. For a complete list of participating offices, call 503-220-1145.