Judge Doug Goelz spent decades dealing with other people’s problems. After he stepped down from the bench last month, he quickly discovered retired people have problems of their own. Suddenly beset with spare time, he tried to make spaghetti sauce from scratch and failed miserably.
- Seaside doctor remembered for 'spirit of service'
- Landslide hits Tongue Point
- Two dead after fishing boat capsizes at Tillamook Bay bar entrance
- State fines Fishhawk Lake Reserve after fish deaths
- Crash survivor remembers 'the love they left behind'
- Deaths: Feb. 20, 2021
- Obituary: Karen Greenberg
- State reclassifies county as lower risk for virus
- County reports 10 new virus cases
- Astoria looks at denser housing
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.