Around two dozen people came out to be extras in a music video with Luke Ydstie and Kati Claborn for a contest outside the Odd Fellows Building on Wednesday. People danced to the upbeat music while videographer Colin Smith captured the scene.
At the annual Astoria High School Media Day, the football, boys soccer and girls soccer teams hit the field and scrimmaged amongst themselves to show the community what they’re bringing to the field this year. Volleyball hit the court in the gym and cross country explored the town, warming u…
Hundreds of fishermen hit the shores and hopped on boats to try and catch a salmon or steelhead on the Columbia River during the Buoy 10 fishery. More than 700 Chinook and nearly 500 coho were caught and kept Aug. 1-13, according to the Washington Department of Fish and Wildlife.
- Port's cruise ship marketer faces ethics violations
- Friends remember former Astoria police chief
- Knappa students struggle on state assessments
- CBD industry sprouts in Clatsop County
- Rep. Mitchell prepares to donate a kidney
- Obituary: Leanne Wheeler Boles
- Deaths: Sept. 17, 2019
- Everyday People: Designer sees potential in 'suspender dress'
- Obituary: David William Phillips
- Deaths: Sept. 19, 2019