ICE detains Fabian Alberto Zamora-Rodriguez after a felony charge hearing for encouraging child sexual abuse at the Astoria courthouse on Thursday, July 18. Family and advocates surrounded Zamora-Rodriguez and were pepper-sprayed by ICE as they took him into custody.
- ICE detains man at Astoria courthouse
- Business leaders respond to safety concerns in downtown Astoria
- Warrenton subdivision project stalls
- Writer believes his Astoria tale inspired 'Goonies'
- Water under the bridge: Clatsop County woman named Miss Oregon
- Astoria approves bid for Ocean View Cemetery master plan
- Everyday People: Astoria man reflects on lessons from loss
- #TimberUnity finds a voice after cap and trade
- Apartment complex near Astoria Riverwalk moves forward
- Obituary: Dewey Deane Johnson