A 60-foot sailing vessel became stuck on pilings while leaving the Hammond mooring basin at about 2:45 a.m. this morning. With the arrival of high tide, a motor lifeboat from Coast Guard Cape Disappointment station was able to help pull the vessel free at about 7 a.m.
- Surprise donor buys Astoria man a car
- County listed as 'high risk' under Brown's new virus framework
- Parks work to understand mushroom legalization amid foraging season
- County reports 10 new virus cases
- Fort Astoria sign gets a rewrite
- Deaths: Nov. 24, 2020
- County reports nine new virus cases
- County, Pacific Seafood sign agreement on outbreak response
- Obituary: Eric Irving Osterholme
- Deaths: Nov. 28, 2020
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.