A Walsh Trucking semi loaded with wood chips tipped onto its side around 2:54 p.m. Wednesday east of Liberty Lane on U.S. Highway 30 near Tongue Point. The driver was taken to Columbia Memorial Hospital with minor injuries. No other vehicles were involved in the accident that blocked one lane of traffic. Oregon State Police believe speed was possibly a factor in the east-bound trucks crash.
- Man found dead behind Costco identified
- Gearhart golf course owner would pay to move elk
- New cafe opens in Odd Fellows Building
- Seniors lose Medicare Advantage option in county
- Clatsop County removed from virus watch list
- Mayors oppose Second Amendment sanctuary
- Warrenton post office owner blames feds for lackluster condition
- Death: Oct. 20, 2020
- County reports three new virus cases
- Manzanita pastor describes virus experience
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.