A flock of ducklings is pictured on the shores of Smith Lake Sunday afternoon, forming part of the variety of wildlife available for pleasurable viewing around the North Coast for visitors and residents alike.
- Seaside doctor remembered for 'spirit of service'
- Two dead after fishing boat capsizes at Tillamook Bay bar entrance
- State fines Fishhawk Lake Reserve after fish deaths
- Chamber of Commerce retires Goonies anniversary events
- County public health director accepts job in Washington state
- Deaths: Feb. 18, 2021
- Deaths: Feb. 20, 2021
- Astoria looks at denser housing
- New makerspace opens in Warrenton
- State reclassifies county as lower risk for virus
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.