Incorrect reference — The federal Passenger Vessel Services Act requires foreign-flagged cruise ships visiting multiple domestic ports to stop in another country during each cruise. An A1 story on Tuesday incorrectly referred to the federal Jones Act, which makes a similar requirement for cargo ships.
- Landslide hits Tongue Point
- Two dead after fishing boat capsizes at Tillamook Bay bar entrance
- Seaside doctor remembered for 'spirit of service'
- Home auto-detailing business divides neighbors in Uppertown
- State fines Fishhawk Lake Reserve after fish deaths
- Crash survivor remembers 'the love they left behind'
- Obituary: Karen Greenberg
- State reclassifies county as lower risk for virus
- Deaths: Feb. 20, 2021
- County reports 10 new virus cases
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.