WARRENTON — The state Department of Environmental Quality has issued a $12,078 civil penalty to Dr. Roman Alexandroff for failing to implement an erosion and sediment control plan at the construction site for Alexandroff Dentistry. Alexandroff’s stormwater discharge permit requires a plan at the site on Ensign Lane.
- Man found dead behind Costco identified
- Gearhart golf course owner would pay to move elk
- Seniors lose Medicare Advantage option in county
- Clatsop County removed from virus watch list
- Warrenton post office owner blames feds for lackluster condition
- County reports three new virus cases
- County reports four new virus cases
- Obituary: Virginia Sue 'Jeni' Hendrickson
- Locals discuss their support for Biden, Trump
- New cafe opens in Odd Fellows Building
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.