A missing 16-year-old Astoria girl has returned home. Rachael Wilson's family last saw her on March 1, and reported her missing the next day. Wilson, a sophomore at Astoria High School, had been staying with friends, according to Astoria Police Officer Ken Hansen, who found her Saturday afternoon walking down the road near the Astoria Column. Hansen said Wilson has agreed to abide by house rules, and the Women's Resource Center will be helping her and her family. "It was a happy ending," Hansen said.
- State weighed slide risk before logging off Highway 30
- State tells Astoria to review denial of hotel permit extension
- Fifth virus death reported in county
- Gearhart police scale back mental health crisis response
- Astoria to delay reopening schools
- Nordic park passes $1M in fundraising
- County reports 23 new virus cases
- County task force in position for vaccine rollout
- Hillside off Alameda Avenue 'marginally stable'
- Deaths: Jan. 16, 2021
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.