Construction workers with Dickerhoof Construction, of Corvallis, hang plywood over the new structural steel studs making up the facade of the old Costco building in Warrenton Thursday. The building was reduced from 74,000 square feet to 33,640 to make room for parking. About 50 tons of scrap metal were torn from the building and piled in the parking lot. It will eventually be hauled off for recycling by Cherry City Metals of Salem. New building tenants Big 5 Sporting Goods and Jo-Ann Fabrics are expected to begin their portion of the construction in October and December respectively.
- Affordable housing project looks for downtown workers
- Landslide uproots home on Alameda Avenue
- Italian market coming to Astoria
- Virus outbreaks disclosed at Clatsop Retirement Village, Big River Excavating
- Hillside off Alameda Avenue 'marginally stable'
- County records fourth virus death
- State puts county back at extreme risk for virus
- Housing options in the works for Astoria
- Everyday People: Couple moves closer to home during pandemic
- Obituary: Jana Lynn Tymkowicz
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.