The Columbia River chapter of the Oregon Hunters Association meets at 7 p.m. Wednesday at the Port of Astoria offices, 1 Portway St. Bryan Neilson will describe a forestry recreation plan being developed for east Clatsop County, focusing on vehicle access, off-road trails and areas closed to shooting.
- State weighed slide risk before logging off Highway 30
- State tells Astoria to review denial of hotel permit extension
- Fifth virus death reported in county
- Gearhart police scale back mental health crisis response
- Astoria to delay reopening schools
- County reports 23 new virus cases
- Nordic park passes $1M in fundraising
- County task force in position for vaccine rollout
- County reports 18 new virus cases
- Deaths: Jan. 16, 2021
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.