Seaside surfer BRIAN ANDERSON watched ELLEN DEGENERES display a picture of his shark-inflicted injury when he appeared on her show Feb. 16. Anderson was surfing Dec. 24, 2005, at the Cove in Seaside when a great white shark attacked him. He was able to get away by punching the shark, but had to have more than 70 stitches. He also fractured his foot in two places. Ellen gave Anderson's family a trip to Telluride, Colo., for a week of skiing. Anderson hopes to take the trip during Spring Break; he feels he owes it to his family, because Christmas was focused on him.
- Virus deaths tied to care homes
- County reports 25th virus death
- Astoria woman dies after crash on Highway 30
- Deaths: Sept. 9, 2021
- Obituary: Edward James Olson
- Knappa preschool temporarily shuts down over virus case
- Death: Sept. 14, 2021
- Everyday People: Former Job Corps student becomes director
- Lucy's Books changing locations
- Local hospitals see decline in virus patients
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.