Sen. Gordon Smith, R-Ore., will send a staff member to Astoria to help his constituents resolve problems they have with the federal government. His staff will meet with people at 10:30 a.m. to noon at the Columbia River Maritime Museum, 1792 Marine Drive, in the Kern Room.
- Johnson to run for governor as an independent
- Obituary: Kreed Gene Tibbitts Secord
- Death: Oct. 9, 2021
- Hotelier prevails in permit dispute with the city
- County to offer monoclonal antibody treatment for virus
- County clarifies state's disclosure of virus death
- Cannon Beach prepares for food tax vote
- Astoria sees compliance on vaccine mandate
- Weber to run for state Senate
- Obituary: Vaino Vanni Koskela
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.