The North Coast Watershed Association is seeking volunteers for riparian tree planting events throughout the current planting season. The first tree planting will be Jan. 8, from 10 a.m. until 1 p.m., and plantings will continue every Saturday at that time at various locations throughout Clatsop County. Volunteers are needed to plant trees that will provide shade for streams, add bank stability and restore wildlife habitat. Groups and individuals are welcome. This is a great way to learn about riparian ecology and watershed functions. To volunteer please contact April Moon at (503) 325-0435 or at (email@example.com)
- Astoria rejects church annex appeal
- In Manzanita, sightings of a bear called 'Hope'
- Cannon Beach prepares for food tax vote
- Deaths: Oct. 16, 2021
- Obituary: Vaino Vanni Koskela
- Obituary: Kreed Gene Tibbitts Secord
- Deaths: Oct. 19, 2021
- Johnson to run for governor as an independent
- Weber to run for state Senate
- Most Warrenton firefighters vaccinated by deadline
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.