U.S. Highway opened at 3:45 p.m. Thursday to all vehicles from mile post 21 to 25 south of Seaside. There is still high water on the roadway. ODOT urges motorists to Use caution.
- Warrenton Deep Sea closes, surprising staff and customers
- New bake shop and market opens in Astoria
- Astoria extends virus emergency by two months
- Georgia-Pacific Wauna Mill discloses virus case
- Astoria man dies in motorcycle crash
- Gospel tent gathering planned in Astoria amid virus restrictions
- Investigation clears Warrenton police officer after reports he mocked Floyd's death
- Mask mandate takes root in Astoria amid pandemic
- County reports new coronavirus case
- Everyday People: Woman keeps her son’s memory alive
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.