"... Drewyer and Collins went in pursute of Some Elk the tracks of which Collins had discovered yesterday; but it rained So hard they Could not pursue them by the tracks, and returned unsucksessfull_ Drewyer saw a fisher, but it escaped from him among the fallen timber. Sergt. Ordway returned with the party from the Salt Camp which we have now avacuated. They brought with them the Salt and utensils. Our Stock of Salt is now about 20 gallons; 12 gallons we had Secured in a Small iron bound kegs and laid by for our voyage. Gave Willard a dose of Scots pills; they opperated very well. Gibson still continues on the bark 3 times a day and is on the recovery fast.
- County reports 25th virus death
- Astoria woman dies after crash on Highway 30
- Death: Sept. 14, 2021
- Obituary: Edward James Olson
- Local hospitals see decline in virus patients
- Deaths: Sept. 9, 2021
- Everyday People: Former Job Corps student becomes director
- Lucy's Books changing locations
- Virus deaths tied to care homes
- Warrenton remains the county's fastest-growing city
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.