We wonder if the city of Astoria and the Astoria-Warrenton Area Chamber of Commerce appreciate that people are avoiding the downtown area because the streets during the current construction are pretty much inaccessible. We can only speculate as to the economic impact.
- Man found dead behind Costco identified
- Gearhart golf course owner would pay to move elk
- New cafe opens in Odd Fellows Building
- Seniors lose Medicare Advantage option in county
- Clatsop County removed from virus watch list
- Mayors oppose Second Amendment sanctuary
- Warrenton post office owner blames feds for lackluster condition
- County reports three new virus cases
- Manzanita pastor describes virus experience
- Death: Oct. 20, 2020
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.