I am battling cancer, in particular MDS (a type of blood cancer), and am presently being treated at Oregon Health & Science University.
Friends of mine told me about the discussion concerning fluoride in the Gearhart water supply. My treatment includes powerful drugs that heal but also have dangerous side effects that must be considered, and sometimes treated.
My questions are:
1) Is the fluoride used in the Gearhart water supply Fluorosilicic acid (H2SiF6)? The Centers for Disease Control (CDC) approximates that 95 percent of our water is fluoridated with fluoridated acid. This form of fluoride is a toxic liquid byproduct acquired by scrubbing the chimney stacks of phosphate fertilizer manufacturers. See www.cdc.gov/fluoridation/fact_sheets/en gineering/wfadditives.htm#1
2) We were always taught fluoride was helpful for our teeth, but that is calcium fluoride, and again, the CDC quotes that fluorides in general are toxic to humans. However, CaF2 is considered the least toxic, and even relatively harmless due to its extreme insolubility. Then the question is how much water do you drink to become less toxic?
Just a few questions Im not sure about.